We from Warisan International Martial Arts Academy present.
An open for public SSBD training weekend in the Netherlands with Maul Mornie.
This event will take place on the 7th and 8th of November 2020.
Please read all.
Here you will find all about the new location and about Hotels.
Check also the Facebook page: Silat Suffian Worldwide
This will be an 2 Days Open for Public SSBD Seminar with Maul Mornie.
This is a must go for all Martial Artists!
We are going to cover different topics and possibly different kind of weapons.
We will have participants from all over the world joining this amazing event. Don’t miss it!!
Register yourself on time so that you have a place for sure.
We have limited places available so think fast!
For fast thinkers (early birds) we have a Promo! You pay only €130,- for the whole weekend instead of €140,- (For those who register and pay in advance for the whole Seminar which means for both days) this offer will last until one week before the seminar starts until the 6th of March.
After the 6th of March we will charge the prices for door tickets à €80,- per day.
please read below.
Info SSBD Seminar March 14 & 15 of 2020
Gym satria muda Hoofddorp
2131 Zm Hoofddorp
- Flexible Weapon
- Hatchet (Tomahawk/Hand-Axe)
- Kuntau (the highest level of empty hands fighting system in SSBD)
The program will be presented on the day itself.
Or I will announce the topics we will cover at least 2 weeks before the seminar starts. It also depends to the group and how fast the Participants pick up the drills we do to go more advanced into the skills.
Saturday the 2nd start 12:00 till 18:00
Sunday the 3rd start 10:00 till 16:00
There will be short breaks to drink water and eat fresh fruits and we will have Sunday a lunchbreak. Please bring your own food.
There is a grocery store next door where you can get all you need for a reasonable price.
We from Warisan will provide water and fruits for free during the Seminar.
Per day the rate is €70,-
But if you decide to join both days and you do the registration and payment in advance at least 1 week before 6th of March than you will enjoy automatically our Promo and you pay only €130,-
Door tickets are €80,- even if you have registered yourself and pay at the event.
The €70,- per day is only valid if you pay in advance at least 1 week before the seminar starts. Deadline is March 6, on this day the money need to be on the given account mentioned in the details of this event.
So make sure you register and make the payment in advance if you want to get the regular price or our Promo of the seminar fee what is mentioned above for this event.
- There is a group discount for schools through advance registration and payment! If you have a school or train in the same school and come to participate with 4 or more people than you will pay only €60,- per person per day. We will ask for a membership card as a proof. This discount is only valid by registration and payment in advance and participating the whole seminar (which means 2 days.)
- How to register yourself and make the payment in advance. Register yourself by email firstname.lastname@example.org and pay for the Seminar €70,- per day in advance and if you join the whole seminar you pay €130,- (€10,- discount) at least 1 week before the seminar starts. This is really the deadline. After this week the rate will be €80,- p.p per day. You can pay by Bank transfer to this account number: IBAN (NL70INGB0676857000) Foreigners who would like to pay in advance for the seminar need also this BIC code (INGBNL2A) This Bank account number + BIC above belongs to the account of M.Horstman If you make the payment please write in announcements (SSBD Seminar) and how many days you’ll attend. And please write down your full name. This way we know that the payment is for the seminar and for how many days you will participate.
- Next to do: On the day of the Seminar please report at least 30 minutes before the Seminar starts that you are there and come to the person who has the list with your name on it. The person who has the list can be Marcel Horstman or one of his assistants for that day. If you have registered and paid in advance than your name will be on that list. There is also a fill up form for the insurance what you need to fill up. Without filling up this form and paying for your fee it is not allowed to participate any of our SSBD Seminars. If you are a Group leader of SSBD from any Country than you’ll pay NO Fee. This is to show them respect for their dedication and for promoting SSBD to their country and for the loyalty to follow Maul and to come to train with us and share our passion.
- There will be also safety goggles, training knives, weapons, t-shirts and other merchandises for sale. Wearing safety goggles is required!!
- There is no restitution possible after the payment. Because we had expanses for the seminar and all what comes with it to organize this event. In some cases we offer to come to the next Seminar, but cancellations need to be done 24 hours before the Seminar starts. If you cancel within 24 hours or less then you lose all rights.
For any question please feel free to contact me through email:
or call/whatsapp +31619376747
(Marcel Horstman, SSBD Group Leader Netherlands)
For Hotels please check the link,